Diamond Forums Twitter Feed

Recent twitter entries...

Diamond Shapes

Now we've covered the basics of Color, Carat, Clarity and Cut, I guess that now it's time to explore the different Diamond shapes in detail. Over the next few weeks / months I'm gonna try to explain and advise all of you on what characteristics to look out for when considering the different Diamond shapes:

Asscher
Cushion (Pillow Cut)
Emerald
Heart-Shaped
Marquise
Oval
Pear
Princess
Radiant
Round Brilliant
Trilliant (Triangular Brilliant)
Rectangle (Baguette Cut)
Tapered Baguette

In order to make my explanations easier to understand from a lay-persons point of view my next posting will comprise solely of regularly used Diamond Industry terminology and explanations of what they all mean - call it a dictionary / glossary, whatever you prefer, but I really hope it helps.


Comments (0)

Post a Comment